19th century pair of oak corner washstands by Maple of London, in the Aesthetic Movement taste, with Minton's tiles, circa 1875. The galleried splashbacks inlaid with Minton's tiles, each washstand having a variegated marble top. Each having the original "Maple & Co." label to the rear.
Provenance, acquired directly from Royal Holloway University of London, commissioned by Thomas Holloway and opened by Queen Victoria in 1886. Forming part of the last original Founders furniture ever likely to be decommissioned from this fantastic building.
46" tall X 25" wide X 25" deep
117 cm X 63.5 cm X 63.5 cm
SHIPPING Displayed rates are for shipping in the Continental U.S. and Canada. For other locations, kindly contact us and we will provide the most competitive shipping price available. All shipments are professionally crated and shipped insured with full tracking capabilities. Customers are also welcome to collect their items from our warehouses or arrange their own shipping.